Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February inactive customer email

Hello!

I hope your year has started off great! It's officially February!! I can't believe how fast the year is going by! I'm reaching out asking everyone about Plexus! We have new products to try! Block has been amazing! 

We also have an amazing business opportunity as well! I joined Plexus 1 year ago tomorrow, and I've lost 55lbs and gained an income that allows me to stay home with my newborn! It is one of the best and more rewarding things I've done in my life!!! 

With this being my 1 year Plexus anniversary, I have 3 offers going on! 

The first is a giveaway! I will be having a drawing for a free bag of Plexus Slim. Every purchase gets you an entry in to the drawing! 
3 day trial = 1 entry
7 day trial = 2 entries
Orders under $50 = 3 entries
Orders over $50 = 5 entries 
Orders over $100 = 10 entries
Welcome packs = 25 entries 
Every preferred order is an additional 2 entries. 

Offer number 2:
Become an ambassador, and I will refund your ambassador fee ($35)!!! *must purchase a welcome pack 

Offer number 3:
Become an ambassador, purchase a welcome pack, and become commission qualified this month, and I'll give you an additional $25 cash! 

I look forward to helping you start your health journey! Please let me know if I can help! 

Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment