Friday, January 1, 2016

NEW YEAR, NEW YOU?

NEW YEAR, NEW YOU?

How about new year, new focus?
New year, new commitment?
New year, new outlook?

Any of these would work. Don't change YOU because you are absolutely amazing! Sometimes, we just need a new beginning, A new starting point. Many people choose TODAY  to make that happen. Something about January 1st makes people see how crummy their last year was and how they need to change something.

I am starting today by saying last year I failed. I am admitting my faults and saying I do not want to repeat my mistakes again this year, as i am sure most of you agree with. So today I am starting a schedule of blog posts to encourage you, to make sure you do not fall down the same hole you did in 2015.

It is all apart of my commitment to changing my life for good. This year we have a lot of changes going on. Planning a wedding, losing weight, growing my business, raising a one year old and a 7 year old, we have a competition cheerleader too(can you say goodbye Monday nights?). I mean just those things alone are enough to drive someone crazy, now to add running a business, a blog, and working full time to the mix, I might actually go crazy at some point this year, but I promise, this is going to be the best year yet!

Today, RIGHT NOW, log in to your back office. Message back that person that has been on your mind about needing a boost in the health area. Or call that person you know needs a way to make some extra cash. Go shake up your Slim and drink it. Today is the day to start over. Today is the get we get off our butts and chase our dreams. Today is the day to be the best leader you can be! Don't have team yet? THAT DOES NOT MATTER ONE BIT! Practice makes perfect. 

So today we begin, today we start going and reaching for our goals! 

I have so many topics I will be covering in the next year. Many posts I am actually writing today that will be posted in the next week. Lots of business tips that I am learning for the Plexus Jewels.

Stick with me guys, and we will go far.


1 comment:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160k men and women are hacking their diet with a easy and secret "water hack" to lose 2 lbs each night as they sleep.

    It is easy and works all the time.

    This is how to do it yourself:

    1) Take a clear glass and fill it up half full

    2) Then follow this weight loss hack

    so you'll be 2 lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete