Monday, February 9, 2015

Letter on how to take block/boost(or accelerator+)/slim



Hi! Thanks for your order! I'm sending you some tips on how to take your new products!!! I'm very excited that you are allowing me to help you get healthy!!

Things to do!
•weigh and measure - write these down! 
•take before and after pictures
•make a list of daily struggles (migraines, allergies, etc) 
•write down your goals
•after you weight hide your scale! Do not weigh again for a week! 


Ok for the first day, I want you to only start with your slim. It's simple to use. Get a bottle of water, the 20 oz or 16.9 oz, and drink some of it. I say make it about 2/3 full. Then open one of your plexus slim packets and our it in. Put the top back on and shake it up until it is dissolved. I like my water cold, but you can make it room temp or even warm! Totally up to you! I drink mine in the morning with my breakfast, but you can do this any time of the day. Make sure you drink water! The daily recommended amount is 1/2 your body weight in ounces. (100lbs=50oz of water or about 3 bottles of water)

Day 2-5
We are going to continue with the slim and add the Boost! I recommend starting with 1. Take this either in the morning with breakfast or at lunch. Make sure you eat something with it, that is how this product works best. Do not take later than 4 pm, it can keep you awake at night with all the energy! 

Day 6-8
Adding in Block! Continuing with what we've done so far, take 1 block 30 minutes before your biggest meal of the day. Mine would typically be dinner. 

Day 9 Check in with me!! I would love to know your progress! 

Day 9-12 
Depending on how you are feeling, we can up your boost to 2 a day! I would start with 1 at breakfast and 1 at lunch! If you are not feeling a good amount of energy, you can take two together. 

Day 13 and on
We can up your block again! You can either take 2 before your biggest meal or take 1 before two meals a day!!

CHECK IN WITH ME!! I love hearing from you! If you have any questions, I am here to help! 

Thanks! 
Megan Waldroup 
Www.Plexuspink.Com/meganwaldroup 
Independent ambassador 230871








3 comments:

  1. Can I take boost, block and accelerator at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, boost and accelerator can not be taken together, you can take block with either of them but though.

      Delete
    2. We do have our new edge that can be taken with all 3. Plexus does not recommend taking boost and accelerator+ together.

      Delete